Friday, March 9, 2012

Easy Pancakes: A Welcome Weekend Treat

Happy FRIDAY!

I don't know about you but I am glad the weekend is here. Not that we do anything particularly grueling during the week (or anything particularly fun during the weekend) but I just want to feel that "weekend vibe."

You know the one: I don't care if I get dressed today, two naps instead of one (or more commonly: none), eat whatever whenever ... that one

Well fortunately for me (and now you, too) I came across a super-easy pancake recipe this morning on Cooks.com.  A favorite stop of mine.

Without further ado:

1 egg
1 C. flour
1 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 C. milk
 
and BAM... it's easy enough to MEMORIZE (even for me, I have a terrible memory!)
 
Ignore that botched blob in the middle :)
mmm ... perfection!
I like mine fancy: PB, Banana and Syrup - YUM!


 
I hope you get a chance to enjoy these this weekend ... I know I did!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! You know how food usually tastes better when someone else prepares it? Well not this time! It was so simple and SO yummy!

      Delete

Speak Your Piece