Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby-Inspired Rainbow

Today's blog post is brought to you by the beauty of the rainbow. I can't tell you why or even when it happened but I LOVE the rainbow. I love all of the bright colors together... it just makes me so happy! So much so that I was inspired today to seek out every color and combine them all for you!


Red: A vintage-feeling onesie that arrived in a box of hand-me-downs this week

Orange: A toy with an inspiring message

Quality playground equipment in the perfect shade of yellow

Green: Brobee twins!  [Thank you Aunt Chrissa]

Blue box, blue diapers and Dayr with a double chin - ha!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! The boys are getting so big and handsome!

    xo,
    Hb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative what cuties you have there in cute blue nappies :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs