There is no shortage of photo manipulation services available.
We've all heard of them, so much so, in fact, that they're becoming old news.
Then in waltzes a company like My Own Art.
Elin, the owner, is revamping in the world of photo manipulation as well as art created from personal mementos.
After submitting two photos (one of my twins and one of my eight-month-old baby girl) she came up with a gorgeous artistic interpretation, styled somewhere between scrapbook savvy and graffiti grunge. A complete original for sure.
|Can't find a photo with all of your kids? Easy! Elin can compile them for you like this!|
|The finished product, smiling back at me lovingly and patiently awaiting a new frame.|
Before the final product was created we had some friendly back-and-forth regarding style and arrangement. Erin was warmly receptive to my requests. She responded in less than 24 hours with a new improved version, that I loved.
My Own Art is an Australia-based company, so shipping is slightly more than domestic purchases, but I guarantee you won't find another artist like her, nor will you be able to replicate her unique style.
Price to Buy: $45 USD gets you a digital copy which means you own the rights to the photo(s) and can make as many copies as you like.
Use Coupon Code heartsandhands for $20 off your entire order now!
Open worldwide, Giveaway is for one digital transformation.
Winner has 24 hours to respond initially and seven days to send a photo.
This Blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Contest Ends 1.19.13
All entries will be verified and entered into random.org for drawing.
Ways to Enter:
- "Like" My Own Art on Facebook (Tell Elin I sent you) leave a comment once that's done
- Visit My Own Art's Website and leave a blog comment here with your favorite style.
- "Like" Hands and Hearts More Than Full on Facebook leave a comment once that's done
- Follow Hands and Hearts More Than Full on Twitter leave a comment once that's done
- Follow My Own Art on Twitter leave a comment once that's done
- Follow My Own Art on Instagram leave a comment once that's done
- Repin any image from My Own Art's pinboards on Pinterest leave a comment once that's done
I received the above mentioned items for review. I was not compensated in any other way. This Blog is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media outlet. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own.