Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ayara: 2 Months

Hey everyone! Ayara here. My mom went to do who-knows-what and I thought I'd drop by and say "what's up?"and tell you a little bit about me. This blog tends to get overrun with twinformation but I have a lot of fun being a singleton, too!


One Month
Six Weeks
Two Months

I know I've only been around for two months but I've already learned so much! check this out, I know how to: hold my head up, roll from my front to my back, and sometimes I can even support my own weight when I'm "standing". Every time I do those things (mom calls them "baby tricks") someone says "she's so strong!" I guess that's a good thing.


I've been spending a LOT of time sleeping and eating. I guess I'd say those are my two favorite things to do. In fact, I even sleep through the whole night! Every time! My mom seems happy with that so that makes me happy, too.
Sleeping. At the park (top) and in mom and dad's bed

I try to keep my food down, but occasionally I have what mom likes to call a "puke-tastrophe." I don't know what that means but I know she says that whenever I puke HUGE, which happens occasionally. I'm getting better. I don't mind though because after I do a puke-tastrophe my daddy usually gives me a nice bath in what he calls "the big tub". I used to go in something called a "baby tub" but I like the big tub better.

I have been a couple places: Grammy's, Boppa's, Grandpa and Grandma Weavers, the grocery store, the park, the beach and the doctor's office. My favorite place is the beach; we go there a LOT.


Swinging at Grandpa and Grandma Weavers

At the beach with dad



At Boppa's beach with mom

Welp, it's nap time again so I'm going to go lay down. Thanks for reading!

Love, Ayara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs