Monday, November 5, 2012

NaBloPoMo [Week 2, Day 1]

What are your thoughts about tomorrow's election in the United States?
 
Oh boy, here we go! I fear I'll get myself in trouble talking politics (maybe it's true or maybe enough people told me it's true and I simply forgot to investigate?). Either way I definitely have an opinion about tomorrow.
 
Although I'm not a fan of 100% of the things President Obama has done/put into action/said, there are some points I can get behind. And desite his efforts to "clean up" our country, I feel he hasn't had enough time. On one hand four years seems like an eternity, but on the other hand it is really a very small span of time. If you have kids just glance at them a moment and you'll know what I mean.
 
I can see some good at the end of the tunnel (healthcare reform, that my family would benefit from, for one thing) and for that reason I think President Obama deserves not another chance, but an extension.
 
Tell me you've never passed a deadline, asked for an extension, or hoped to "squeak by" on a project and finish later. That's what I thought. give the man a {longer} chance! 
 
 
NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs