Monday, March 26, 2012

Product Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Our mornings typically involve changing 2-4 diapers, squeezing in a cup of coffee, feeding two very hungry babies, and playing with toys until eyelids get heavy. There's not a lot of time for making mom beautiful anywhere in there.

Since it's already nearly impossible to fit in my diminished morning beauty routine, you can imagine my delight when a few samples of Batiste's Dry Shampoo showed up at my front door.
One full-sized bottle of their NEW FRESH fragrance and one awesomely convenient on-the-go size.

These amazing little bottles hold the secret to fresh-looking hair, without the hassle of washing, blow drying and straightening EVERY day. Wait... WHAT!? ...I swear!
See for yourself...
Before
Liquid Gold
During - looking a little grey in spots
Voila! AFTER :)
AFTER opposite side - Fresh and Sassy!
 

By applying this amazing spray on my days-prior-styled hair I was able to extend my style's life AND smell great... all in one!

The Results:
I'm in LOVE! It shipped fast, it smells great, and I felt like a million bucks with little effort. It was simple enough to do between other tasks and required very little brain power. Something any woman who has ever been pregnant can appreciate, I'm sure!

What I Loved:
*It took almost NO time which was essential since I had cookies in the oven!
*Both the New Scent and the on-the-go sized bottles smelled great
*It made me feel beautiful and smell fresh
*It was super easy!


What I'd Like:
*A colored spray
Although the white spray ended up blending very well into my dark blonde hair, I'd feel safer going out after having applied a blonde-colored spray.


Check out Batiste's awesome line of affordable sprays for yourself! They run $7.99 for a full-sized bottle and $3.99 for the on-the-go size! Find them on Ulta.com and other online retailers as well as local stores and pharmacies!


I received two separate Batiste products for review. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs