Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Twin Tuesday

There's a lot going on here lately. For starters I will be the proud owner of an elliptical machine this evening and have every intention of starting and documenting a body make-over (if that's even possible, we'll get into that more later). But for now let's celebrate because it's Twin Tuesday once again! I don't know about you but over here we like to celebrate with drinks and a good book!

There's no better way to enjoy a cold sippy of milk than to drip it down your chin, neck and belly.
"Look at my hand, mom." -Taylen
"Forget mom! I'll look at it myself!" -Dayr
Doing what they do best. Being cute, that is.

See you back same time same place next week, and don't forget to submit your Twin Q's for answer in a future Twin Tuesday post!

 The End.

1 comment:

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs