Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Bucket List Update

 As it turns out doing anything on my Summer Bucket List has been harder than originally anticipated with three babies. As you can see I'm not making much progress. Any ideas for cramming even more chaos into an already hectic life? Maybe I should combine my, my husband's and my stepson's activities in one!? There would be a lot more of that satisfying list-crossing-off happening then. Scope my progress then let me know what you think:

fly a kite
eat a hotdog
baseball game
ferris wheel
bike ride
berry picking
bonfire
garage sale-ing
make s’mores
tube the river
boating
sno cones
waterballoon fight
drive-in movie
fishing
fireworks
write letters
make forts
icecream truck
catch fireflies
midway
bubbles
visit a museum
make t-shirts
beach volleyball
farmer’s market
family reunion(s)
go on a picnic
finger paint
be a tourist
concert
puddle jump
try new restaurant
roadtrip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs