Friday, September 28, 2012

Poop

I don't know if I invented this phrase,
but I've certainly used it more than a few times.
 
The expression? "POOPSPLOSION!"
 
We've had our fair share.
 
Todays adventure started as soon as I was
fresh and clean outta da showa.
 
From the bathroom I hear
"WHERE'S IT ALL COMING FROM?"
-my husband
 
... and I know I'm needed.
 
It's a good feeling,
Not the poop, that feels icky
being needed, that is.
 
By my husband, by my kids,
whomever it may be.
 
It reaches deep down into my core and
warms my entire being.
 
Thank you, family, for loving me
with every part of you.
Even the poop!
 
You're what make my life what it is.
I love you.
 



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lol I have always handled the massive blowouts too. My hubby is super capable with our triplets, but when they explode their diapers he just stands there with a helpless look on his face like "where do I even begin cleaning up this mess?!" I had 8 years daycare experience so not much phases me :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs