Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NEW

 photo SANY7694_zpsc585a160.jpg

This is how we stay warm in Northern Michigan! It's 7 degrees here today.

Plus I wanted to show you the new tribal leggings I got from Charlotte Russe - aren't they cute? See, crazy busy moms can still have style!

PLUS I wanted to share something fun. See those legs? Those are mine. My hope is that they're on their way to being less round than they are... SO I joined MyFitnessPal (it's free!) this week and it's already helped me:

  • Set a realistic weight-loss goal (including not scheduling any official "work outs")
  • Count the Calories, Fat, Carbs and Proteins I eat
  • Finally stick with a weight-loss system
Can you tell I'm excited?
Bob joined, too, but his goal is to gain weight!

Stay tuned for more fun updates and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for the latest!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

10 comments:

  1. Love the leggings! I like Myfitnesspal too! It's really easy to log the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves Charlotte Russe. I bet she would love those leggings, too. At any rate, yours legs are less round than mine, hehe!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!!! I love bold print :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish all the luck, oh and your feet look just like mine only I am in Northern NH and luckily tonight we are about +15 degrees :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leggings,good luck on getting in shape. I need to check out that app but am waiting to find one of those fitness tracking bands that can help enter the info for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute :-) I saw some heated slippers and told my husband he HAD to get them for me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SUCH a fan of myfitnesspal!! find me, getfitmandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness that's cold! Yes. Stay warm and stay inside today, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! I really like MFP. It helps a TON.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs