Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Well. Being.

Today I share with you a secret weapon.
 
Unless you already buy your laundry detergent at Walgreens, then it probably isn't a secret.
 
BUT IF YOU DON'T I have a challenge for you.
 
If you like clean clothes that don't get washed in chemicals and smell like fresh fields of summer flowers  then I suggest you get a jug of my secret weapon detergent called, aptly, Laundry Liquid in Spring Lavender & Vanilla fragrance- also available fragrance free)! It's made my Ology which is Walgreen's wellness + simplicity brand.
 
Read:  reassurance in a bottle.
 photo SANY8593_zpsabdd39cb.jpg
 
Tiny story:
 
Washed poo-soiled new toddler jammies with old detergent. Poo remained on cloth (and also came out in a hard ball in the dryer -gross!).
 
Treated stain (and remaining stink) with Ology's laundry liquid, washed in cold water per the usual, and was thrilled when I couldn't tell the difference between the poo jams and the non poo jams.
We have two pairs.
 photo SANY8589_zps6f60834c.jpg
 
Moral of the Story:
 
Use Ology & life returns to normal.
 
End of Story.
 photo SANY8588_zps9f739232.jpg
ALSO, equally gross: It was good enough to get that floor mop (see above) looking new again, not to mention smelling fresh!
 
The Deets:
Keep your kids + your family chemical free all the time, even when you're laundering!
 
Price to Buy: About $6.00 for a jug that does 33 loads.
Overall not the most economical choice but it's a small price to pay for peace-of-mind.
 
Where to Buy: Walgreens, of course!
 
Get Social With Ology:
 
 
I was sent a Walgreen’s gift card for the purposes of obtaining Ology products to review. No other compensation was offered or received. No suggestions or requests to select specific products within the Ology line were offered. I was in no way obligated to write a positive review and all opinions are mine and mine alone.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I have never heard of this brand, but I am gonna check them out. Thanks for the fun story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesica, they make much more than laundry detergent. Think paper towel, shampoo, baby care, cleaning -- they're in all areas of care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever used the detergent from Walgreens. I need to check this line out though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I cannot tell you how many times I have had to toss out clothes due to stains on them

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs