Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HEALTH // BODY WORKS HEALTH SHOTS



 photo SANY7600_zpsf9361fe0.jpg
Self portrait during a recent breakdown. Not flattering. Just real.
"I don't like a nap", "I tired", and other general cries of disgruntled children are what we hear from first light of day until late into the night.
 
It can be maddening. In fact just the other day while stressed to the max I began to laugh like a dark movie villain. I don't know where it came from other than some dark place inside and it was coming whether I allowed it or not. It was frightening. Sort of like my kids when they don't get their way. You know the fear?
 
I digress. There are days when we will do just about anything to rev up our engines, get a final burst of energy, make it through the last hour, etc. etc.
 
Recently I turned to Body Works Health Shots (a drink, not an injection - my word) to try to find some solace. They have something for everyone: energy, perform under pressurewellness, sleep, relax, and sport.
 photo drink_zps5e64a14d.jpg

 
A drink of the energy shot taste like a fruity snack. It wasn't hard to stomach at all. One whole shot later, and about twenty minutes time, I didn't feel much different. Maybe a tiny perk. I'll take it!
 
I was more sold on the company's rainbow packaging of the variety pack I received! You can mix & match your own box for a rainbow effect, too.

Some days we'll try anything.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs