Friday, November 8, 2013

PRODUCTS // A BOOK ABOUT SANTA

The second week in November isn't early for snow to be flying here in Northern Michigan. In fact, it wasn't even early a few weeks ago when we saw flurries and hail. Winter is the one time of year that just happens to last six months where I'm from that I dread more than any. In middle school I was a downhill skier and so looked forward to dominating hahaha the slopes. In high school I tried my hand at snowboarding but for me the going-from-forward-facing-to-sliding-down-sideways didn't jive.
 
Now I wear big girl panties and manage the goings ons of three tots daily sooooo needless to say I dread the winter months. Correction: I dreaded them. I am currently harnessing everything in my power to make them more bearable and thus less my least favorite time.
 
Obviously I'm not a scrooge. I LOVE Christmas and all of its surrounding Holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve which just happens to be my anniversary! and on and on.
 
One thing that makes the cold months more doable is the opportunity to see little or huge hints of magic + wonder in my kids. If you're a parent reading this you know exactly what I mean. Just last month my twins discovered that cold nights outside meant they could see their breath in the air. Not only was it a riot trying to explain to two-and-a-half-year-olds what was happening, but they were in awe of their newfound abilities! Pure bliss.
 
Bob and I stumbled upon a site that designs personalized stories for kids and had a book sent over for Ayara for this upcoming Christmas. Put Me In The Story books can be designed for ANY occasion and are adorable to boot.
 
 
 
The book is a large hardcover with ample pages of Christmassey goodness to read. It features Ayara's name on both the front and back cover, as well as a personalized message and photo of our choice! This book retails for $32.99 but stay tuned over the next few weeks because we will soon be GIVING one away! Ho Ho Ho + Thanks for reading!
 
I received the above mentioned book in exchange for writing about Put Me In The Story. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions herein are 100% my own, I was not required to write positively.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I know a few of the kids in my family would be tickled silly to see their names in a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids really love seeing their name in books. The cold winter days are tough on moms staying at home with the little tots! I agree!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs