Friday, March 14, 2014

GIVE // SWEET LUCY JACK LEGS!

The weather has been warmer here (only slightly) and that makes me hopeful for a moderately new wardrobe for all the kids. I have this habit of putting them into clothes that are WAY too big for them just because I get tired of seeing them in the same ole thing. Anybody else? Maybe it's just a mom-of-super-tiny-preemie-babies-thing.
 
Luckily for the boys Sweet Lucy Jack - another of our fave Etsy places to hang -  wanted to make them stylin' this last couple winter days. Along with their Birthday superhero shirts they've been sporting super comfy dude legs (leggings) and momma has smiled a happy heart smile. I love putting these two in something that is 1. stylish, 2. comfortable and 3. perfect for hot and cold temps. The last one can be a doozie when they tell me their favorite summer pants are fleece-lined jeans.
 
Dayr calls his black and white checkered pants his "racing pants" (I think from the movie Turbo) and Taylen loves the giant Elephants. Nothing girly about those legs, accept the fact that they're three-years-old and still so cute and petite (which is why their leggings look a bit big - oops!).





 
Win a pair for your little lovie (boy or girl!)
- giveaway is now closed -
 Cortney is the lucky winner! Please email me at handsandheartsmorethanfull @ yahoo.com to claim your prize! Thanks to everyone who participated!
 
Entry is easy, just:
1. Visit Sweet Lucy Jack on Etsy
2. "Favorite" her adorable shop - no problem!
3. Leave a comment here with the name of your favorite pair.
 
4. For extra entries:  pin this post to Pinterest.
 follow SLJ on Facebook
follow SLJ on Instagram [@sweetlucyjack]
follow SLJ on Twitter
Be sure to let me know you did!
 
Contest ends March 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm EST. Good Luck!
All Rights Reserved  - Open to US Only!
 
And as always, please:

7 comments:

  1. I favored Sweet Jack Lucy on Etsy. I also favored my favorite pair (light pink, dark pink, black and white hearts) I also pinned to Pinterest. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I favorited her on etsy! My favorite pair are the black and white triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned onto pinteret http://www.pinterest.com/pin/60446819973059678/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow her on FB(Cortney Tackett) Twitter (@cortneytackett) & IG(@callenandco) . Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I favorited her shop and my favorite pair are the black and purple aztec looking ones.https://www.etsy.com/listing/183135778/baby-leggings-leggin-pants-infant?ref=shop_home_active_11

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on Twitter as @sixcherries. Thanks for the opportunity! sixcherriesontop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs