Friday, December 9, 2011

10-Month-Old Taylen

Dear Taylen,

Today is the day you are officially 10-months-old. I am so happy you're in my life! Every day you amaze me with your big, curious personality and sweet, gentle demeanor. You've mastered the art of sitting on your own, crawling, pulling yourself up to a standing position... you even have four teeth, and your first ear infection. You love Boris, your super-soft teddy from Grammy, and can drink a six ounce bottle in about 30 seconds! You're so cute to watch when you follow mommy crawling to the tub, or go after daddy when he gets home from work.
I love all 17 pounds, two ounces and 27 inches of you with every bit of my heart and soul! And let's not forget your 46.6 cm head (which is in the 75th percentile, I might add)!

I can't believe that in two short months you will be one-year-old! You are growing up so fast!

I love you, I love you, I'll always love you.

xo
-Mommy





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs