Thursday, December 8, 2011

One sandwich, two ways

When the twins first started eating in a high-chair I will admit, I was overwhelmed. There are so many steps that go into ensuring they have a good meal experience. If I don't have things just so, it all goes down hill quick. SO I've come up with a plan. Now that they're eating just about whatever we eat I'm making life simpler... for me. I've started making one meal for ALL of us, and just giving the boys a deconstructed version of it.

Today's example: BBQ chicken sandwich with avocado and provolone cheese. While mine was toasty, between two slices of bread and consumed as a sandwich (see below), the boy's version was shredded pieces of cheese, spoon-fed avocado and ripped pieces of chicken. Tah-Dah!




Simple, delicious, balanced and pretty -- what more could you ask for from a sandwich?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs