Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smiley Cookies


You don't have to twist my arm to get me to eat a cookie. Diet or not, I can always find a little room. That's why I was overjoyed to partner with Smiley Cookies to review, eat, pig out on their delicious Christmas cookies and famous Gingerbread cookies.

Shortly after ordering they arrived via UPS. They were packaged with smiles ALL over. The kind of gift you couldn't receive without actually smiling yourself. Unfortunately there was one broken cookie in my dozen, but the rest were packaged well, and the broken bits still tasted great.

I busted open the wrapping as soon as I'd snapped a shot. There were twelve cookies smiling up at me: six sugar Christmas trees and six classic gingerbread smiles. Smiley Cookie company doesn't use any nuts in the production of their products so anyone with an allergy can nibble worry-free!
 It also makes them the ideal Nut-Free Christmas cookie for large gatherings where you might not know who has a nut sensitivity or allergy!

You can order Smiley Cookies for the upcomming Holidays, New Year, Birthdays, Anniversaries, or any other occasion you'd like to adorn with a smile.

They're sturdy, slightly salty and slightly sweet, and 100% the cutest cookies around.

Use code BLOG10 at checkout to get 10% off of any order!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs