Monday, December 30, 2013

STYLE // MAMA HAIR

If you've followed me for any amount of time, you've probably seen my super long locks clogging up the photos that I share. Well, spoiler, you won't be seeing the anymore. Just like this time last year I decided to donate the coif. My hair donation last year left me with shoulder-length locks and Children with Hair Loss with about 11 inches of goodies. This year I was fortunate enough to have another 10 inches to give, and the opportunity to try a new style I've been wanting for.ev.er - a short bob/pixie. Truth-be-told I'm most excited about the possibility of wearing this new style in a lady-hawk, but I've not had the right opportunity yet.
 
Thanks to my crazy talented sister-in-law, Jaci yes I must specify, there are many of them, I can knock this bad boy off the ole bucket list. Goodbye time-suck, hello freedom, blondness, and a new attitude!
 
Below are a couple Instagram snaps. I've had time enough already to try it 1. straight + 2. wavy. That's it. What do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs