Tuesday, March 18, 2014

PREGNANCY // PREGNANCY NUMBER THREE (BABY NUMBER FOUR): UPDATE WEEK 5


[How Far Along]
Currently 5 weeks pregnant. I have diastasis recti from carrying twins, and then a baby with polyhydramnios just five months after that delivery SO I have the gift of forever appearing about six months preggo. It'll be interesting to see when the new baby starts to show. Whatever though... I love my bump!!
 
[Baby is the size of]
An apple seed - so tiny!
 
 
[Weight Gain]
None so far. Hoping for less than 20.

 
[Movement]
No baby movements yet.

 
[Sleep/Symptoms]
I'm a big ball of emotions. Current gripes: I miss my iPhone, I hate my hair, and I don't look good in anything. My poor husband!
 
 
[Maternity Clothing]
My clothes feel tight, should that be happening already? Also I have some fun reviews/features lined up for you- stay tuned! I'm stoked to share my maternity wears.
 
 
[Craving]
Last week was broccoli, this week pineapple.

 
 
[Best Moment this week]
Taking the first "belly shot" ... think I love my bump? see "How Far Along" above.
 
 
[Looking forward to]
Having that first ultrasound - will it be one baby, two, three? I can't wait to see!


 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming baby! love the pics and so fun. thank you for commenting on my blog, following you now too as I do love hearing about babies and pregnancy. Congrats again! myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obi, thanks so much for the kindness, Lord knows I can use every sweet word + thought!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs