Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PREGNANCY // PREGNANCY NUMBER TWO UPDATE: 31 WEEKS

Okay, WHOA! I was thinking that it would be fun to do a comparison of my twin pregnancy to the "singleton" I'm carrying now, but when I posted the results side-by-side I freaked a little. Especially after today's appointment where my midwife told me we're scheduling a second ultrasound due to measuring big... WHAT?!
Sidenote: other than that everything's going GREAT! She even told me I have easy pregnancies, nah nah!

I don't know about you but when I look at the two pictures below, I don't see a lot of size difference!
I can feel my pulse quicken as I type.

I was told the ultrasound will be in the next two weeks. What else will they tell me?... It's not really a girl!?

 I guess until then I (and probably you now, too) will just wait in agonizing suspense!

GULP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs