Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bob!

I have the husband that dreams are dreamt about.
 

He's SMOKIN' hot - we don't go anywhere without turning heads
 photo bob_zps525b7ec3.jpg
 
He's an AMAZING dad - we're talking diaper changes, toy sorting, discipline -- the works!
 
He doesn't look a day over 25 - even I'm not that young!
 
He's PHENOMENAL in the kitchen. And many other places if you know what I mean... sorry, mom!
 
Not to mention he's: level-headed, forgiving, open-minded, fun, thoughtful (SO thoughtful!) and honest.
 
And I forgot one more thing... today is his BIRTHDAY! Out of respect I won't tell you how old he actually is. In summary please know that I am one amazingly fortunate lady to have him by my side and if I ever forget it, I'll just re-read what I've written here for you!
 
Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!
 
 photo SANY7626_zpsc7a6d537.jpg  photo Camera168_zps6c7e5f0a.jpg  photo SANY8362_zps927fd2f7.jpg  photo SANY8338_zpsbf9b822b.jpg  photo SANY7452_zpsde517ae9.jpg  photo SANY7686_zps7ee79278.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs