Saturday, March 30, 2013

EDIBLE // BUNNY BAIT


 photo bunnybait_zpsdbf894f8.jpg

I have a confession to make. I learned something about myself tonight that I think I always knew.
 
Back story: When I was in preschool the teacher asked everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. My answer was a bunny. Totally legit, right?
 
Fast forward to tonight. After making a batch of "Bunny Bait" I could not draw myself away from the bowl for more than 12 seconds without feeling the tinge of withdrawl. What did I learn? I am... a bunny. Fascinating, I know.
 
Make your own and see if you're one of us.
 
Ingredients:
2 C Pretzels
2 C Wheat Chex
1 C Vanilla Goldfish
1/2 Bag Pirate's Booty, white cheddar or other white cheddar puff balls
1 Bag Wilton Candy Melts
Sprinkles
M & M's
  
 photo SANY9281_zps6d263af3.jpg
 
 Spread pretzels, chex, booty and goldfish on aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
 
 photo SANY9284_zps17b1f0ca.jpg
 
Cover with melted Wilton candies and stir to coat.
Sprinkle with decorations. Don't stir the sprinkles.
 photo SANY9294_zpsb7c86dca.jpg
 Top with M & M's and extra sprinkles after dry (about 1/2 hour)
  
Enjoy! We did!
 photo SANY9297_zps2fb90edd.jpg
 
Please, also:
 
No bunnies were harmed in the making of this snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs