Of course she's not quite sure what goes where and she's "toddling" around uncertain, but with a little practice and a lot of support I'm sure she'll be walking in no time!
|Anyone else see the female reproductive system?|
I highly recommend My Early Steps to any new or experienced parent. Unlike other walkers I've tried this one supports the whole body and detaches in an extremely easy way. No pulling or tugging baby out of the contraption, as you can see from the pictures it comes completely apart. So simple.
About My Early Steps Walker:
- best baby walker on the market - cradles baby's entire torso for more stability and comfort
- one size - the only soft structured baby walker on the market adjustable for both baby's height and chest circumference or thicker clothing
- fastening on back situated close to baby's high center of gravity for increased control
- removable holding straps are situated away from baby's ears (no undesired rubbing during use)
- fun and easy to use - a natural approach to learning to walk
- safety tested - complies with key US, EU and Canada standards
- SHIPS FREE in the US! Canadian customers - consider purchasing at Amazon.com or Amazon.ca for great value shipping to Canada.
good lucka Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.