I don't technically know what day it is, but I think it's less than a week away!
I'm most terrified to travel with twin toddlers and a nearly-one-year-old baby girl because:
- anything can happen with kids
- they no longer nap at consistant times
- weather is still sketchy + roads might be shitty
- we just discovered a crack in the windshield
BUT in our defense we're feeling pretty ready because we've:
- prepared Easter baskets - thank you Dollar Tree
with homemade Easter grass none-the-less!
- ordered Ayara's first Birthday invites - thank you Zazzle!
- Finished fixing the car
- Started making + stocking up on roadtrip snacks - thanks Yummi Pouch!
- Made a "bag of tricks" from old toys + trinkets from Boppa's shop
- Planned some possible pit stops at my Alma Matter + with a preggo friend in Kentucky
- Shopped for comfortable clothing
Not to mention all of this planning we did weeks ago!
I'm most looking forward to:
- Seeing Uncle Brad and nephew Spencer
- Not being in Michigan
- Warm weather - fingers crossed!
- A roadtrip with my hubs!
We haven't had a good one since traveling across the country with the twins in 2011!
A couple roadtrips last year for proof: